Monday, July 18, 2016Labels: buying HVAC supplies, Comfort Supply, Comfort Supply HVAC, efficiency, heat pump, Ruud, Ruud Heat Pump, Ruud HVAC, UP20, UP20 heat pump
Summer is here and we’re here to keep your customers happy and comfortable so they can make the most out of the warm weather. It’s our goal to provide you with the best and most efficient HVAC products so we’re excited to introduce you to the latest in our lineup: meet the Ruud UP20 Ultra Series Variable Speed Heat Pump.
This EcoNet-enabled UP20 is part of the Ruud Heat Pump product line that extends from 14 to 20 SEER. The EcoNet Smart Home System integrates a home’s heating, cooling and water heating equipment, giving homeowners the ability to manage the products that consume up to 65% of their home’s energy. And by adding the EcoNet WiFi kit, they can access everything remotely via WiFi or a mobile app.
Built with Ruud’s 360°+1 design philosophy, the new heat pump is optimized for install-ability, performance, integration and serviceability.
If that’s not enough to convince you, here are some additional reasons we think you – and your customers – are going to like this heat pump:
- The UP20 offers efficiency ratings of 20 SEER, 14.5 EER and 13 HSPF and can reduce energy costs by up to 30%.
- The Copeland Scroll Variable Speed Compressor decreases humidity and also allows for greater temperature control.
- With precise temperature control, precise humidity control and extra capacity during extreme summer and winter weather conditions, the UP20 offers homeowners a high level of comfort.
- Temperature precision and efficiency are maintained by an electronic expansion valve that controls the flow of the refrigerant.
- The unit’s modern design not only looks good, but it will last for years to come. It has a powder coat paint finish as well as rust-resistant screws. The design also helps reduce noise. The tubing vibrates less, which not only keeps the unit quieter but also minimizes the chance for a leak.
- With 35% fewer cabinet fasters and a large service access point on the corner, maintenance visits are quick and easy.
- It is lighter and easier to clean due to a single-row condenser coil.
- The UP20 has a 10-year parts and 10-year conditional unit replacement warranty. Customers must register their unit online at the Ruud website to get this service.
The Ruud UP20 is waiting and ready to keep your customers comfortable this summer and every season to come.
Want to learn more? Call or swing by your local Comfort Supply. You can also shop this product – any many more – via our online store.