Wednesday, April 24, 2013Labels: carbon monoxide alarm, Kidde, smoke alarm
We are excited to announce today the addition of Kidde to our product line. The Wood River, Ill.-based manufacturer of residential and commercial controls and security products offers a complete line of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Kidde is the world’s largest manufacturer of fire safety products. In offering Kidde fire and carbon monoxide alarms, our contractors can protect their customers against these dangers in their homes, just as they already protect them from health and safety problems caused by heat, humidity, poor indoor air quality, etc.
Kidde products that Comfort Supply currently stocks include:
Fire Sentry Battery Operated 4’’ Smoke Alarm
· Uses ionization sensing technology.
· Provides an early warning signal in the event of a fire hazard.
Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm
· Easy-to-install and suitable for all living areas.
· Provides a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels.
AC Powered, Digital Display, Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm
· Detects and stores data of concentrated CO levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM.
· Easily installed in any AC wall outlets.
Battery Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm
· Provides two important safety devices in a single unit.
· Includes a voice warning system that announces the hazard type detected.