Tuesday, January 26, 2016Labels: buying HVAC supplies, Comfort Supply, heat pumps, Ruud, Ruud Achiever Plus Series, Ruud achievers series, Ruud heat pumps
After a summer that never seemed to end, winter weather has decided to hit hard. To combat these cold temperatures, we are pleased to annouce the Ruud UP17 Achiever Plus Series Heat Pump.
It’s our goal to provide excellent products that are easy for our contractors to work with and that make their customers feel most comfortable – and Ruud’s newest heat pump meets these standards.
Here’s what makes it so great:
· The three-step inverter allows for greater range of temperature control and comfort without taxing the unit, all while saving on energy costs.
· The unit runs quietly due to a larger fan opening, a new tubing design that minimizes vibrations, better mufflers and a composite base pan that also reduces sound.
· Customers need not worry if they forget to turn the heat up or down when they leave on vacation. The EcoNet feature allows them to control their unit remotely over WiFi.
· Contractors will admire how fast and easy the unit is to install. The diagnostic panel is easily accessible, minimizing time and effort on possible maintenance requests.
· Between the powder coated paint and the rust resistant screws, the unit will continue to look as good as it runs for many years.
· Customers can rest easy knowing the Achiever Plus Series has a 10-year parts and 10-year conditional unit replacement warranty. Customers must register their unit online at the Ruud website to get this service.