- Order History — view open orders
- Invoices — view previous invoices
- Statements — view current and previous account statements
- Payments — view previous payments
- Customer Information — update account information in seconds
Tuesday, August 27, 2013Labels: account management, green initiative, Online store, webstore
View your current and previous account information
online via our webstore
Nearly 3.7 million tons of copy paper is used annually in the United States alone. That's more than 700 billion sheets. Additionally, the average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy paper each year.-->
To help the environment and your company save paper, we’ve included account management capabilities in our recently launched webstore.
Do you find yourself filing each invoice and account statement to ensure your records are up-to-date and well organized? If so, then you’ll love our webstore’s new account management capabilities. Sign up today and start searching current and previous invoices, statements, payments and more online.
Our webstore offers customers a way to digitally manage their accounts, which means no more annoying pile-ups of paper.
Registering is easy. Simply sign up via our website by clicking on the “Online Store” tab in the top right corner or visit http://orders.comfortsupplyhvac.com.
Once you’ve registered, login and click the “My Account” tab at the top of the page. By clicking “My Account,” you can:
Tuesday, August 20, 2013Labels: Comfort Supply, Inc. 500|5000
Comfort Supply, a heating and air conditioning wholesaler of quality Ruud products, has been named to the 2013 Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country. Ranked 4442 overall, the company cited a three-year growth rate of 53 percent.
The Nashville, Tenn. based company, ranked 41 out of the 43 Middle Tennessee area companies that made the list. The company also ranked 167 nationally within the construction industry. This is the first time the company applied for the prestigious distinction.
Comfort Supply has grown rapidly in recent years, with locations in Nashville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Cookeville, Knoxville and Murfreesboro. The company expanded from one location in Nashville to six within five years. Since 2002, the company has grown from six to nearly 50 employees.
“Expanding into East Tennessee in 2011, first in Knoxville and then in Chattanooga, was a big step forward for our company, and a way to open the Ruud line of products to a whole new market of HVAC professionals,” said Clay Blevins, president. “We’ve also worked to update our existing stores to include a greater product offering and stock consistency. I think this award shows that we’re making the right steps forward.”
According to the magazine, companies are chosen for the list by comparing revenue growth from 2009 to 2012. Companies must be U.S.-based, privately held, independent, for-profit and not a subsidiary or division of another company. Revenues in 2009 must have been at least $100,000 and at least $2 million for 2012.
The full list can be accessed at inc.com/inc5000/list/2013.
Tuesday, August 6, 2013Labels: account management, ecommerce, Online store, webstore
Our online store, which launched earlier this year, makes shopping for the items you need from Comfort Supply quick and easy. Designed with your needs in mind, it’s a one-stop shop that’s your best way to shop.
Our online store offers:
• Easy product navigation and searching
• Quick checkout for purchases
• Account specific pricing and product availability
• Kits for simple, 1-click shopping
• Invoice tracking, payments and electronic statements
• New product information
Ordering is quick and effortless. Our database is kept up-to-date so you can search our entire inventory for the products you need, when you need them—that’s hundreds of products from more than 150 vendors.
If you’re looking for something specific, our advanced search option allows you to search by item number, manufacturer number, exact phrase and any/all word matches.
Here’s how to order:
- Add products and parts to your online shopping cart.
- Apply any promo codes to the order before checking out.
- If necessary, you can save items in your shopping cart as “a kit” to view and purchase later. You can view, update and purchase saved kits by clicking the “kits” tab at the top of the page.
- Because account information is stored in our system, you never have to enter billing information, making online ordering hassle-free.
- Orders can be picked up in our stores, shipped direct or we can deliver them. Just be sure to specify your choice during the checkout process. Note: your pickup location is based on your account information in our system.
Our webstore offers you a way to digitally manage your account—no more annoying pile-ups of paper. By clicking “My Account,” you can:
- View and print open orders
- View and print previous invoices
- View current and previous account statements
- View previous payments
- Update account information in seconds
Signing up for an account through Comfort Supply’s online store is easy. Simply click the “Online Store” tab on the top right side of our website or visit orders.comfortsupplyhvac.com.