- Provides $5 of heating for every $1 used – that’s four times better than conventional furnaces and AC
- Results in a savings of up to 70% on utility bills
- Produces greater comfort with slow, steady temperature regulation
- Reduces noise and clutter – no visible outdoor equipment required
- Powered by clean energy – so it doesn’t burn fossil fuels or produce carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide
- Provides precise distribution of comfortable air year-round – so your customers won’t have the hot or cold spots that are common with other systems
Friday, July 29, 2016Labels: Comfort Supply, commercial HVAC Tennessee, energy, GeoStar, geothermal, HVAC, HVAC Tennessee
We’re excited to introduce to you our new geothermal line – GeoStar. Clean energy isn’t just good for the environment – it’s efficient and affordable.
GeoStar products use renewable sources of power to help your customers with their budget and their comfort. The geothermal systems tap into the free energy stored beneath the earth’s surface, so the operating costs are almost always lower than those of conventional HVAC systems.
We strive to carry the highest caliber of products to meet and exceed your expectations – and your customers’. GeoStar meets these standards with its highly efficient technology. Check out some key features of this energy-efficient line we’re proud to offer:
Monday, July 18, 2016Labels: buying HVAC supplies, Comfort Supply, Comfort Supply HVAC, efficiency, heat pump, Ruud, Ruud Heat Pump, Ruud HVAC, UP20, UP20 heat pump
Summer is here and we’re here to keep your customers happy and comfortable so they can make the most out of the warm weather. It’s our goal to provide you with the best and most efficient HVAC products so we’re excited to introduce you to the latest in our lineup: meet the Ruud UP20 Ultra Series Variable Speed Heat Pump.
This EcoNet-enabled UP20 is part of the Ruud Heat Pump product line that extends from 14 to 20 SEER. The EcoNet Smart Home System integrates a home’s heating, cooling and water heating equipment, giving homeowners the ability to manage the products that consume up to 65% of their home’s energy. And by adding the EcoNet WiFi kit, they can access everything remotely via WiFi or a mobile app.
Built with Ruud’s 360°+1 design philosophy, the new heat pump is optimized for install-ability, performance, integration and serviceability.
If that’s not enough to convince you, here are some additional reasons we think you – and your customers – are going to like this heat pump:
- The UP20 offers efficiency ratings of 20 SEER, 14.5 EER and 13 HSPF and can reduce energy costs by up to 30%.
- The Copeland Scroll Variable Speed Compressor decreases humidity and also allows for greater temperature control.
- With precise temperature control, precise humidity control and extra capacity during extreme summer and winter weather conditions, the UP20 offers homeowners a high level of comfort.
- Temperature precision and efficiency are maintained by an electronic expansion valve that controls the flow of the refrigerant.
- The unit’s modern design not only looks good, but it will last for years to come. It has a powder coat paint finish as well as rust-resistant screws. The design also helps reduce noise. The tubing vibrates less, which not only keeps the unit quieter but also minimizes the chance for a leak.
- With 35% fewer cabinet fasters and a large service access point on the corner, maintenance visits are quick and easy.
- It is lighter and easier to clean due to a single-row condenser coil.
- The UP20 has a 10-year parts and 10-year conditional unit replacement warranty. Customers must register their unit online at the Ruud website to get this service.
The Ruud UP20 is waiting and ready to keep your customers comfortable this summer and every season to come.
Want to learn more? Call or swing by your local Comfort Supply. You can also shop this product – any many more – via our online store.
Thursday, July 7, 2016Labels: Bo Gerhardt, Comfort Supply, HVAC
-->Get to know our latest addition to the Comfort Supply team: Bo Gerhardt.
A: The team attitude. Every one of Comfort Supply’s employees cares about the customer. Our President Clay has created an organization that is geared around the success of its dealers. I appreciate the “family owned” feel that Comfort Supply creates.
Q: How long have you been with Comfort Supply?
A: Two months
Q: What are you hoping to learn or accomplish at Comfort Supply?
A: Educate residential and commercial dealers of the benefits of Comfort Supply and Ruud equipment.
Q: What other positions have you held?
A: I was the owner of Rainsoft of Knoxville and before that I was a chemistry teacher at Grace Academy.
Q: What is your title at Comfort Supply?
A: Sales Consultant
Q: What are your new roles/responsibilities as a salesman?
A: Educate dealers in East Tennessee.
Q: What is your favorite thing about your job?
A: Calling on customers and helping them grow their business.
Q: What do you think makes Comfort Supply so great?
A: All employees care about taking care of the customer. We all work together as a team to get the job accomplished.
Q: What do you like to do outside of work?
A: Spending time with family, going to the gym, boating and hiking.
Q: Where are you from?
A: Originally Hattiesburg, MS but I have been in Knoxville so long it’s home to me.
Welcome to the team, Bo. We're happy to have you!